Nov 25, 2020
This episode is about how iterative processes are much better to use when accomplishing something instead of trying to 'do it right the first time'.
1. Lower your expectations for progress
2. Attempt something 10 times before changing anything
3. Iterate at a scheduled time and just try to get...
Nov 18, 2020
In this episode, we go over how to identify the things you're missing. We also talk about our techniques for doing the things we don't want to do.
Resources mentioned in this show:
1. Will Smith story about building a wall
Thanks for listening! We would love a review -...
Nov 3, 2020
In this episode, we tackle the conventional wisdom of setting 'realistic' goals and explain why we think setting unrealistic goals is more productive in the long run.
References in this show:
1. We mentioned a study about writing down goals
Thanks for listening! We would love a review of the...